SOVA Aquatics is a major winter - spring sport involving competitive indoor swim racing.
During the season, we have following programs at the place:
1. Springhill Recreation Center
2. Audrey Moore Recreation Center
3. Oak Marr Recreation Center
5. Oakton High School Swim Club (at Oak Marr)
6. George Mason University (open to students who attend GMU LIFE)
Meets are held in March, April, May, June (4 events)
Open Water Swim
For year-round stronger swimmers, there is another program of outdoor swimming where you actually compete crossing rivers and lakes. This advanced program is coordinated by John Ferris
Fairfax County Adaptive Swimming
Note: The Aquatics Program is a competitive swim program, not a learn to swim program. Swimmers not ready to participate on a competitive level should look at the Rec Centers for Adapted Aquatics programs
Contact Nicole Fagan at [email protected]
For the 2091-20 season see Parktakes for the schedule at the link below.